Sunday, May 16, 2010

Redfoot After Party Shoes




Hi Knitters,

Look what I got for Mother's Day this year.  The cute little box is only about 3 1/2" x 5".  Intriguing, yes?









My daughter discovered these at a shop in the college town where she lives and bought a pair for each of us.  Her pair is silver with a big sparkly buckle.  They fold in half and fit into the little stretchy sack to keep handy.  They are advertised as the  "After Party Shoe" and once you put them on your feet you will know why.  They feel like little elastic gloves hugging your feet.  My tootsies are happy.  Here's the link if you want to check them out:  Redfoot Foldable Shoes

1 comment:

  1. These are really great! I love high heels but my feet always suffer. Thank God for these After Party Shoes!

    http://www.afterflats.com

    ReplyDelete