Friday, May 28, 2010

"Bamboozled"

Hi Knitters,
Nothing new to  post regarding knitting as I have been otherwise engaged for a bit.  However, I did run across a blogger's story that made me grin and hope it brings you a laugh as well. 

All knitters who have finally placed an order for some extra special yarn or accessory that they have been wanting for some time know that eager anticipation of counting the days til its arrival and the happy feeling when you finally see the package sitting on your front porch.

Enjoy the linked blog entry titled "Bamboozled."

I will be away for a few days but, of course, will be visiting a few LYSs while out-of-town so I should have inspiration and knitting news to share when I get home.

Happy Memorial Day and Happy Knitting, Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment