Friday, March 5, 2010

More headbands

Hi Knitters,

I have been in full-on headband mode for over two weeks now.  I thought I was through with headbands for the time being but when I spotted Blue Sky Alpaca's 100% organic cotton in the most perfect pale grassy green another one started to take shape in my imagination.  I have something leafy in mind, we'll see what happens as I knit.

My daughter (and favorite design consultant) was home for the day yesterday and agreed to model the three that I have finished. I know when she asks if she can take something home with her that she really likes it so I was a happy camper yesterday.  I had to tell her no this time since they are going to Gourmet Yarn Company for pattern samples, but I agreed to pay her for modeling with a custom headband of her choice. On her way back out of town she stopped at GYC with me and picked out her favorite color for "Flower Power" in Cascade Superwash 220. 

FLOWER POWER:


BELLE ROSE:


VIOLETS:


Stay tuned for my headband finale to be made this weekend. The patterns will be available shortly at GYC and possibly on Ravelry and Etsy. I'm new to all of this but I'm going to try uploading my first pattern shortly and see what happens.


Happy Knitting, Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment